We at HTP are passionate about telling stories in multimedia production as film, video, industrial & corporate films or online.
We believe great content comes from ideas, stories, art, people whether in the form of a film, video, a social medias, or info-graphics.
One of our biggest strengths is turning complex ideas or challenges into understandable content. We listen for details and make decisions based on each client’s unique story and needs.
HTP is an extremely flexible, independent company - backed by professionals from the film industry, museums, universities and cultural institutions - with an extensive experience in audiovisuals, film & documentaries aimed at spreading the knowledge of art and history thanks to aimed iconographic researches. HTP has access to an vast archive of its own.
HTP is a Multimedia Content Producer and our skills include:
• Documentaries & Docufiction;
• Film, from shorts and corporate to full-length Motion Pictures;
• Develop and deliver strategy for Multimedia content, Corporate or Tutorials;
• Production of Raw and edited video & photo content;
• Repackage and edit video content;
• Research and archive video and still photography material;
• Colorization of B&W historical footage;
• Film and edit online videos for digital platforms;
• Edit and script multimedia feature stories in a variety of formats, including Entertaining, Tutorials & Informative videos and Audiovisuals;
• Info-graphics and other “rich-media” content to enhance the effectiveness of video content;
• Still Photography;
Competent understanding of all the facets of on-line video production from shooting, sound and video editing. Excellent technical skills, including experience with industry standard editing software, including but not limited to Avid Media Composer, Avid Pro tools, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Dreamweaver), Autodesk 3DS MAX, Assemblad, Pyton, Ruby, Java and more.